1 In stock
Dakine was Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
- This lightweight gear bag from Dakine® is the one to have when you're ready to hit the open road.
- U-shaped zipper provides easy access to equipment and hinders spillage if bag is tipped.
- Zippered side pocket keeps personal items separate from professional gear.
- Adjustable shoulder strap is padded for extra comfort.
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Materials: 600D Polyester/300D Poly Twill.
- Volume: 4500 cubic inches (74L).
- Dimensions: 11"H x 27.5"W x 12.5"D.
- 600D Polyester
- 600D Polyester Ripstop ( Black, Tabor, Willamette )
- 600D Polyester Heather ( Carbon, Strata, Tabor )
Our shipping charges are at actual. We do not profit at all from the shipping costs. Currently we are using FEDEX, the most trusted name in transportation of goods. Because we deal in high volumes of shipments, we have negotiated the best possible rates with fedex and we pass these benefits on to you by not charging anything extra. More...
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at Active 8 Sports! If you are not 100% satisfied, you can please contact us either by email or by phone and we will instruct you on how to return your item(s) for a refund within 14 days of purchase. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.). More...